The easiest & most common rejuvenation method:
Skin Care Routine
- Keep your routine simple & based on your skin type! The best way to do this is knowing what type of skin you have (Dry, oily, combination). Research the best products for your skin type to find what will work best for you. Most skin care routines will consist of a skin exfoliate, an oil-free face wash, a face serum, moisturizer, and creams.
- Skin Exfoliates will help removes dead skin cells
- Oil-Free Face Wash will help get rid of residue, dirt & oil
- Face Serums stimulates collagen production & revive skin tissue
- Moisturizer will offer the best rejuvenation by hydrating the skin
- Creams will help with anti-aging, dark spots, dark circles, & wrinkles
- What you use to keep your skin healthy and radiant is extremely important, but say your problems arise from genetics. If you look at your parents and see they’ve aged younger then expected you might carry those genes too. No worries! Here’s a few treatments that can help you look as young as you feel!
- Chemical Peels Peels are used to treat wrinkles, age spots, discoloration, and scarring. An acid solution is applied to the skin, dissolving skin cells and removing the top layers of the epidermis. The effects vary based on how deeply the peel penetrates, which is determined by the type and strength of the solution used.
- Microdermabrasion In this procedure, the doctor or aesthetician sands an area with tiny aluminum hydroxide crystals to create smoother-looking skin. It’s relatively inexpensive, and no recovery time is needed.
- Microneedling This technique isn’t as painful as it sounds. The needles cause tiny injuries that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. Therapeutic substances, such as hyaluronic acid or ascorbic acid, can be applied before or after needling so the substance penetrates deeply. This procedure is relatively risk-free and inexpensive.
- Laser Therapy Lasers can remove moderate to deep lines, wrinkles and significantly improve skin tone, texture, and tightness. Lasers’ ability to target specific types of cells in distinct skin layers allows them to be one of the most common treatments for rejuvenation. They can also erase acne pits and many other scars. Your dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon can help you determine which type of laser therapy is best for you.
- Soft Tissue Fillers Injections of soft-tissue fillers under the skin can add height to cheekbones, improve the jaw line, diminish acne or surgical scars, restore fullness to hollow cheeks and eyes, fill fine vertical lines, and resculpt lips.
- Botox Injections of botox are relatively affordable, have very few risks, and require no recovery time. And they’re quite effective at temporarily smoothing a wrinkled face, brow, or neck.
If you have questions about skin rejuvenation or one of our treatments, call one of our locations today to speak to a team member!