WHAT IS MORPHEUS8?
Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive modular radiofrequency treatment for complete body fat remodeling that’s been proven safe and effective.
- It is the deepest fractional treatment today, penetrating up to 8 mm below the subdermal tissue (7mm + 1mm thermal profile).
- Dual Handpieces allow for increased treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger and deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin, and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy to multiple treatment depths (0.5mm – 7mm).
- Using burst-mode radiofrequency technology, this treatment targets subdermal tissue sequentially at three levels with a millisecond interval in a single cycle. This reduces treatment sessions, minimizes skin injury, ensures result uniformity, and allows for individualized full-body procedures.
- Safe on skin types up to and including VI with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH), which is common with other resurfacing methods.
Dr. E. Dayan & Dr. R. Rohrich
Target the deeper layers of the skin to remodel the dermis and sub-dermis with Morpheus8’s advanced radiofrequency technology.
Dr. F. Roth
Deliver exceptional skin, tissue and collagen remodeling with the Morpheus8 fractional technology.
Dr. V. Rodopoulou
Morpheus8 Body is a fast and deep penetrating technology to address adipose tissue in large body areas.
WHAT CAN YOU TREAT?
FACE AND BODY
Morpheus8 remodels the collagen structure on the face and body by penetrating the subdermal layers of the skin and tissue.
Morpheus8 stimulates collagen production in the subdermal layers of the skin. The device’s modular tips allow fractional treatment on small or large body areas.
DARKER SKIN TONES
Morpheus8 delivers results with a low risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. The treatment poses little to no thermal damage to individuals with skin types I – VI.